Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 1 - Fitness Test

So I have decided, after ignoring many of the Insanity infomercials ..that I am finally going to do it this time! Its now or never! I know I have to work hard to get the body I want...its not going to come in a Tummy Tuck cream, by eating whatever you want and never working out and its not going to happen by watching infomercials and imaging myself working out LOL (you know you do it too). Thus along with my 60 day challenge, I am going to blog 6 days a week, for 60 days to let you know how I am doing and feeling and to keep myself honest. I am promising to stay dedicated. I am not in shape by any means, so this should be interesting LOL.

Day 1 was the Fitness Test and, well...um, I know I could have done better, but my energy was a little low (probably because I ate a McDonalds cheeseburger, had fries and a diet soda, BUT that's ONLY because I knew I cant have it again for at least 60 days!!). My son has joined me in this challenge as well...his Fitness Test for day 1 was a little better then mine, but we certainly broke a serious sweat and felt the workout in just the 30 minute fitness test! I was out of breath here and there and had to stop for breaks, but in the end it felt good. Which makes me think...holy crap, what will tomorrow bring? I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment