Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 8 - Done!

So the folks at work, coincidentally started Insanity, 3 days after I started lol. They do it at work, after work, 5 days a week. So I worked out with them today, which was cool because it was right after work and I was able to come home and have more time to relax. Plus the motivation to push forward was great! But I only did it because the workout I was supposed to do today, they were doing, so it worked out.

I felt good today, pretty strong. I am still pushing through and have no intentions of stopping. I am leaving in a week for a business trip and I intend to take my laptop and the DVDs and still do the workout in my hotel room (might have to ask for the first floor LOL). Oh aaaaand, I actually had someone tell me today that I looked like I was losing weight! Hey now, that's what I like to hear!

Till tomorrow! Stay motivated! You are your only obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment